Income Of Any Luck
  • Politics
  • Tech News
  • Stock
  • Business
  • Editor’s Pick
Politics

Mass Shooting at Child’s Birthday Party in California Leaves Four Dead, Ten Injured — Victims Reportedly as Young as Eight (VIDEOS)

by November 30, 2025
November 30, 2025

Police officer investigating a restaurant entrance marked with caution tape, indicating a potential crime scene or incident.

Police officer investigating a restaurant entrance marked with caution tape, indicating a potential crime scene or incident.

A horrific mass shooting unfolded at a child’s birthday party in Stockton on Saturday evening, leaving four dead and ten injured.

Victims included both adults and children, with reports indicating children as young as eight were among those shot.

The incident occurred around 6 p.m. local time at a banquet hall on Lucile Avenue, where families had gathered for the birthday celebration.

A mass shooting has taken place at a children’s birthday party in the city of Stockton, California in San Joaquin County.

So far, there are a total of 14 reported victims – 4 dead, 10 injured. The ages of the victims are yet to be confirmed.

No information yet has been… pic.twitter.com/0DgbBjYh67

— Fidias Roldan (@RoldanFidias) November 30, 2025

According to the San Joaquin County Sheriff’s Office, the shooting appears to have been a targeted attack, though the motive remains unclear.

Stockton Vice Mayor Jason Lee said in a post on Facebook, “Tonight, my heart is heavy in a way that’s hard to put into words. As Vice Mayor of Stockton — and as someone who grew up in this community — I am devastated and angry to learn about the mass shooting at a child’s birthday party. An ice cream shop should never be a place where families fear for their lives.”

“Violence touched my life as a young person, and seeing our own children, parents, and neighbors go through this shakes me deeply. Stockton is my home. These are our families. This is our community,” Lee continued. “…Our community deserves to know the truth, and the families impacted deserve justice and every resource available to support them.”

California birthday party shooting update:

– 14 victims
– 4 dead
– shooter still on the run
– appears to be a targeted attack

Absolutely horrific pic.twitter.com/OKSxKHe5ET https://t.co/8hNIB6Bntq

— Libs of TikTok (@libsoftiktok) November 30, 2025

Early reports indicated that the shooting was at a Dairy Queen, but it was later determined to be at a nearby banquet hall.

BREAKING OVERNIGHT

Mass shooting at ice cream shop in Stockton, California during a children’s birthday party – reports say at least 19 shot, 4 dead, with children among the casualties.

But Gov. Gavin Newsom says he needs NO help from President Trump to restore law and order in… pic.twitter.com/A4I3IPte5A

— Conservative Brief (@ConservBrief) November 30, 2025

No arrests have been made, and the suspect or suspects are still at large.

The FBI has joined the investigation to assist local authorities.

Stockton Mayor Christina Fugazi wrote in a post on Facebook, “Our first responders acted quickly, securing multiple scenes and providing immediate medical aid. Their professionalism reflects the very best of our city.”

Fugazi continued, “As Mayor, I am ensuring every necessary resource is available and that our city supports this effort at every level. Right now, our focus must remain on the victims, their families, and the safety of the community.”

The San Joaquin County Sheriff’s Office wrote in a post on Facebook, “We are urging anyone with information, video footage, or who may have witnessed any part of this incident to contact the San Joaquin County Sheriff’s Office immediately. Community assistance is vital in helping us identify those responsible and bring justice to the victims and their loved ones.”

The post Mass Shooting at Child’s Birthday Party in California Leaves Four Dead, Ten Injured — Victims Reportedly as Young as Eight (VIDEOS) appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.

previous post
WATCH: DHS Sec Kristi Noem Stuns Leftist NBC Host Kristen Welker – Says Biden Allowed 100,000 Afghans to Infiltrate Our Country and Confirms the US will Deport Aliens with Pending Asylum Claims
next post
LOL! “Seriously Retarded” Governor Tim Walz Says Being Called a Retard by Trump is a “Badge of Honor” (VIDEO)

You may also like

UPDATE: Pam Bondi Says SSgt. Andrew Wolfe Still...

November 30, 2025

New York Times Admits Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz...

November 30, 2025

WATCH: Ukrainians Strike Two Cargo Ships in the...

November 30, 2025

LOL! “Seriously Retarded” Governor Tim Walz Says Being...

November 30, 2025

WATCH: DHS Sec Kristi Noem Stuns Leftist NBC...

November 30, 2025

LAST CHANCE: Black Friday Discounts On Ivermectin, Medical...

November 30, 2025

Joe Hoft with Dan Ball on OAN Discuss...

November 30, 2025

Wannabe Influencer Sparks Outrage by Handing Out Machetes...

November 30, 2025

Rosie O’Donnell Admits To Giving Her Own Child...

November 30, 2025

Liberals are Raging After Idaho Bar Offers Free...

November 30, 2025
Join The Exclusive Subscription Today And Get Premium Articles For Free


Your information is secure and your privacy is protected. By opting in you agree to receive emails from us. Remember that you can opt-out any time, we hate spam too!

    Stay updated with the latest news, exclusive offers, and special promotions. Sign up now and be the first to know! As a member, you'll receive curated content, insider tips, and invitations to exclusive events. Don't miss out on being part of something special.


    By opting in you agree to receive emails from us and our affiliates. Your information is secure and your privacy is protected.

    • About us
    • Contact us
    • Privacy Policy
    • Terms & Conditions

    Copyright © 2025 IncomeOfAnyLuck.com All Rights Reserved.

    Income Of Any Luck
    • Politics
    • Tech News
    • Stock
    • Business
    • Editor’s Pick