Income Of Any Luck
  • Politics
  • Tech News
  • Stock
  • Business
  • Editor’s Pick
Politics

Judge Boasberg Takes the Next Step Toward ‘Contempt Prosecution’ in Case Against Trump Administration

by November 29, 2025
November 29, 2025

Portrait of a bald man in formal attire, looking directly at the camera with a serious expression, set against a neutral background.

Portrait of a bald man in formal attire, looking directly at the camera with a serious expression, set against a neutral background.

Judge James Boasberg took the next step toward ‘contempt prosecution’ after he revived his criminal contempt inquiry against President Trump over Alien Enemies Act deportations.

A federal appeals court recently lifted the hold on Boasberg’s contempt inquiry so the judge is going full steam ahead and harassing Trump Administration officials.

In March Boasberg granted a temporary restraining order (TRO) to stop the Trump administration from deporting thousands of Venezuelan nationals believed to be members of Tren de Aragua (TdA) gang under the Alien Enemies Act.

In an unsigned order earlier in April, the US Supreme Court on Monday vacated Judge Boasberg’s orders barring the Trump Administration’s removals of Venezuelan gang members under the Alien Enemies Act.

The high court said Boasberg lacked jurisdiction.

The Supreme Court however, said the Administration must give reasonable notice for gang members to challenge their deportations in court.

Boasberg then threatened to hold Trump officials in contempt for not bringing some of the world’s most vicious killers, criminals, and rapists back to the United States.

Judge Boasberg said he found probable cause to hold the Trump Administration in criminal contempt of court for defying his order to turn around planes carrying dangerous Venezuelan gang members.

In a 46-page opinion, Judge Boasberg said the Trump Administration showed willful defiance that amounts to criminal contempt.

Boasberg also threatened to appoint a prosecutor if the Trump Administration won’t prosecute the criminal contempt.

This week the Justice Department disclosed that DHS Secretary Kristi Noem greenlit the deportation flights in March despite Boasberg’s emergency order.

On Friday, Judge Boasberg gave the Trump Administration until December 5 to submit declarations from all “individuals involved in the decision not to halt the transfer of class members” out of US custody in March.

“Instead, it must determine whether Secretary Noem or anyone else should be referred for potential contempt prosecution,” Boasberg wrote.

“The Court will adopt the parties’ agreement on starting with declarations; it will then assess the need for witness testimony. It therefore ORDERS that by December 5, 2025, the Government shall submit declarations from all individuals involved in the decision not to halt the transfer of class members out of U.S. physical custody on March 15 and 16, 2025,” Judge Boasberg wrote.

“Such declarations shall detail their roles in such decision,” the judge wrote.

The post Judge Boasberg Takes the Next Step Toward ‘Contempt Prosecution’ in Case Against Trump Administration appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.

previous post
(VIDEO) EPIC! White House Announces Media “Hall of Shame” Featuring Mark Kelly and Seditious Six Democrats – SLAMS CBS News, The Boston Globe, The Independent for Misrepresenting and Exaggerating “Trump’s Calls for Democrat Accountability”
next post
NYC Council is Considering a Massive Pay Bump For Mamdani Before He Even Takes Office

You may also like

Jeanine Pirro Slams Democrats Over Afghan Refugees: ‘If...

November 29, 2025

Victor Reacts: THANK YOU TRUMP! Send Them All...

November 29, 2025

Biden Shuffles Around Nantucket Like a Zombie, Gets...

November 29, 2025

DEVELOPING: At Least Two Wounded in Shooting at...

November 29, 2025

Resurfaced Footage: Vance Warned About Refugee Program Used...

November 29, 2025

Sa’ar Warns: Maduro Has Turned Venezuela Into a...

November 29, 2025

NYC Council is Considering a Massive Pay Bump...

November 29, 2025

(VIDEO) EPIC! White House Announces Media “Hall of...

November 29, 2025

Virginian Hatchet Speed STILL Fighting Preposterous J6-related “Silencer...

November 29, 2025

First Coins and Artifacts Retrieved by Colombia From...

November 29, 2025
Join The Exclusive Subscription Today And Get Premium Articles For Free


Your information is secure and your privacy is protected. By opting in you agree to receive emails from us. Remember that you can opt-out any time, we hate spam too!

    Stay updated with the latest news, exclusive offers, and special promotions. Sign up now and be the first to know! As a member, you'll receive curated content, insider tips, and invitations to exclusive events. Don't miss out on being part of something special.


    By opting in you agree to receive emails from us and our affiliates. Your information is secure and your privacy is protected.

    • About us
    • Contact us
    • Privacy Policy
    • Terms & Conditions

    Copyright © 2025 IncomeOfAnyLuck.com All Rights Reserved.

    Income Of Any Luck
    • Politics
    • Tech News
    • Stock
    • Business
    • Editor’s Pick